The first episode of my new talk show Trendsetters with Yaa Somuah is here! Get up close and personal with actress and producer Kafui Danku. The mother and wifey who has been very open about her miscarriages sat down with me in her lovely home to talk about motherhood, marriage and working in the Ghanaian film industry. The filmmaker also gives us the scoop on her upcoming foundation dubbed ‘Silence is not Golden’
Check it out below:
Here is a little bio about Kafui Danku
- She is the CEO of ABC Pictures GH ( a production company based in Ghana)
- She is happily married and a mother to a baby girl named Lorde
- She has produced films such as Letters To My Mother, I Do, Any Other Monday and more
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in English and Classics from the University of Cape Coast, Ghana
- In 2004 she was crowned Miss Greater Accra.